NAK SIMPAN TABUNG HAJI LAH =D

Sunday, May 24, 2009

When two well-known football clubs made it to the final Champion League this coming Thursday at Olympic Stadium of Rome, there are the world best two footballers, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi. Both valuable players in this planet also known as great striker. It can be said that almost everyday, many newspapers compare which one is greater..whether Ronaldo or Messi.. I red bout that everyday and I am attracted to comment a lil bit bout this..the journalists make a smart comparison between Ronaldo and Messi and somehow forgotten others great footballers such as Wayne Rooney-Samuel Eto’o and Thierry Henry-Dimitar Berbatov..how does the greatness of the player be measured?? Does it only take into account current situation?? Or does it consider the whole history of these players?? Many people so called die-hard fan of football ( im not ) question certain attitude of journalists who love to just wrote without take into account the whole storyline..(Why does football favored by the people??) im not into football..seriously..i don’t know why..but I personally think it is just a waste of time..hahaha..dont get me wrong..that was just my opinion..Lets forget bout this..im afraid my blog would be condemned..hahaha..well..im quite not satisfied with the PTPTN right now..new regulation said that it is not compulsory for the students who wants to apply this loan to own a SSPN account..during my time,which is last semester,the early year of 2009,we are compelled to have SSPN and somehow many students could not apply easily since they did not own SSPN..but now?? Without SSPN, PTPTN could still be approved..is it fair for us?? Hehehe..im keen to meet the PTPTN officer and asks him why and uphold consumer’s right..hehehe..but of course the officer will stare at me and smack me on my head while saying “ Hey stupid..do you still want us to give you that loan “.. “ of course I do “…then he will yell at me “ so shut up !! we know our works..dont bother us..we wont bother us unless you fail to pay for the loan..then you will be a dead meat..”…hahaha..thats why until today..i just keep my dissatisfaction in my heart since I do really need PTPTN..Hah..Hurm..just wanna share a few links for u to download any movies and songs provided as easy as ABC..
· Sepaku.net
· Cilok.com
· Mysahabat.org
· Ottel-zon.blogspot.com
· Fizza-zone.blogspot.com
· Nanikapcsolution.blogspot.com
· Mblog.com.my/walkman
· Mblog.com.my/-krepek-
All data are for free… Enjoy and Have Fun.. Happy downloading..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...