NAK SIMPAN TABUNG HAJI LAH =D

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Korang pernah ke rasa

Macam segala pengorbanan anda

Tak dihargai malahan langsung

Tak dititikberatkan oleh

Oleh yang menerima impak

Baik dari pengorbanan anda ??

Some of you might just nod ur head

And some of you might not..

But as a human,

We cant avoid ourself

From being tak dihargai

And sometimes you might have

Done the same thing when there’s

Someone yang berkorban untuk

Anda juga..

That’s a cycle of life..

Sometimes you’re up and

Sometimes you’re down

And you can deny that

Korang takleh dengan mudahnya

Toleh belakang and yell “get away from me”

When the feeling starts to come over you

Even korang ugut nak bunuh diri pun

The feeling wont just go away

And u can always berada di atas

And yeah there are people who

Never be down

For the rest of their life

Who knows

What comes next

Dan ada jugak yang berada kat bawah jer

Up until now

Smp they feel like giving up

Well I cant change that

But what can I say

Hang On Dude

Just Hold On

Ur day will come

It might be today

Tomorrow or even ten years later

:- ) WELL me too…having difficulty

To accept every bad luck that I have

But still got the strength to keep on living

Live my life.. and keep my foot moving..

I don’t know if I am too weak

I might be resting in PEACE now

R.I.P

6 comments:

SyedMuzzamir said...

hi

A.N.I.S S.U.R.A.Y.A said...

relax k!!
long journey~
gudluck!!

NuR FaTiN said...

do u need my help to rest in pieces?... juz gimme a col k.. muahaha

A.N.I.S S.U.R.A.Y.A said...

relax k!
move forward..gudluck!

NuR FaTiN said...

aku penah je rase camtu.... benci.. benci... uwaaaaaaaaaa

SyedMuzzamir said...

heheh tQ22222

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...